Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

**brivb10**

Hi Brianna!

I was looking at your wedding website and saw you're from Watertown.  My grandmother is originally from Watertown, and I still have relatives there and in Cortland.  In fact, we had our family reunion there last summer.  Plus, I also connected with my FI via FB!  Small world.  Hope all is well with you!

Sophia

Re: **brivb10**

• edited December 2011
    lol, small world indeed! N one has ever heard of Watertown when I tell them where we are from!!! Were did you have your reunion?  One of the state parks?

I posted my wedding photos last week I think on here, we were married in Watertown, if you want to check those out too.  I don't have the link to the old post, but I think it was last thursday. 
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Our reunion is a weekend long event that we have in a different location every other year (though I'm sort of throwing off the schedule by getting married in an off-reunion year).  We stayed at one of the hotels (Holiday Inn or Comfort Inn maybe) that is near where the park with the zoo is (sorry can't remember the name of it).  Our breakfasts and big dinner/dancing part of the reunion were at the hotel.  There were also a variety of optional events planned.  I did the zoo one day, the boat trip of the 1,000 islands with a stop at Boldt Castle (where there was a wedding going on - so cool!) and lunch in Alexandria Bay, and dinner at a seafood place in Sackett's Harbor (hope I got all the names right) one day.  It was only the 2nd time I'd been to W-town, but it's beautiful up there!
  • edited December 2011
    I love the Thompson Park Zoo!!  And yup, you got all the names right!! 
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards