Wedding Classifieds
Options

F/S Amy Michelson Dreamy dress sz 10 PIP

bertrandbabertrandba member
First Anniversary First Comment
edited December 2013 in Wedding Classifieds
imageimageimageGorgeous Amy Michelson 'Dreamy' dress, sz 10, light Champagne color, 100% silk with lace.  The dress has the normal alterations done to a wedding dress; it was taken in a little along the sides (I was about 130-135lbs), cups have been added, the dress was taken up a little (I'm 5'4" but was wearing 2.5" heals), a bustle was added but I also has some other alterations done to it. The sash that was around the middle was taken off and used to create straps that crossed in the back and the back was lowered creating an open back design.  I felt gorgeous in the dress, being 100% silk it was very light but it felt very secure and fitted at the same time. This dress has been professionally cleaned and is ready to go the the next beautiful bride! I'm including pictures of the original dress taken from Amy Michelson's website catalog as well as the finished dress worn at my wedding. Let me know if you want any other picture and I will just email them to you.
Please email me! It will be the fastest way to get a response, 24bertrandba@gmail.com
The dress is located in Charlotte, NC
Asking $2,750 OBO

Re: F/S Amy Michelson Dreamy dress sz 10 PIP

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards