Wedding Classifieds

NEW/UNWORN Ivory Trumpet Wedding Dress

NEW/UNWORN Galina Signature SML9790 ivory wedding dress. Label size 6. This beautiful dress would fit a street size 6-8. The design is simple but very complimentary to many body shapes. The back of the dress is stunning and completely different than anything else I saw. I am selling the dress because we decided to skip the formal wedding in favor of a small and simple ceremony and a very nice honeymoon. 

Originally purchased for $750. Asking $300 OBO (+ free shipping). The dress is exactly how it was on day of purchase--no alterations. The dress has been stored in a non-smoking, pet-free home and kept out of the light to prevent fading. Again, I cannot describe how beautiful this dress is and how beautiful I felt in it. This is a perfect dress for any style of wedding. Best wishes! Train: Chapel. Material: Taffeta. Shape: Trumpet. Color: Ivory. Label size 6. Street size 6 to 8.

If interested, email me at s.cain8@yahoo.com.

Re: NEW/UNWORN Ivory Trumpet Wedding Dress

• Ugh!!!! I wanted to try this dress on but by the time I got there it had been discontinued!! And the size would have been perfect but I already bought another one!!! Bad timing! Good luck though.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That is a bummer! I would be happy to know that someone would get to use this beautiful dress since I couldn't. I fell in love with it the second I saw it and got the last one they had in this size and color. As great as this one is, I am sure you look beautiful in the dress you picked and will have a lovely wedding. Good luck to you too and Congratulations! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards