Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Photographer for October 22nd

Hello fellow Knotties,

Anyone getting married in the Pittsburgh area on October 22nd?  My fiance decided he no longer wants to marry me and I'm trying to recoup some of the $5,000 + in deposits that have been paid.

I have Sky's the Limit Photography booked for the day and they are AMAZING.  They are listed here on theknot.com. 

Check them out and let me know if you might be interested in using them for your day.

Re: Photographer for October 22nd

• cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not getting married that day, but I just wanted to say I'm so sorry this happened to you.  Best of luck.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks, MDPHD.
  • edited December 2011

I'm also not getting married that day but wanted to send you some vibes. I'm sorry that you're going through this.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • MRadsMRads member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ditto.  I'm really sorry you're going through this.  I wish I could help.

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry this is happening; we all hope you're doing okay!

I would recommend posting this on your October 2011 board.  Not only can you reach out to those in Pittsburgh, but neighboring areas as well (eastern Ohio and even WV), where I'm sure a photog wouldn't mind traveling to.  Good luck!
  • pantherRNpantherRN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also wanted to tell you that I'm very sorry :( I hope this all works out for you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    That would be devastating. I'm so so sorry that you're having to deal with not only the situation, but the wedding vendor red tape. Have you explained your situation to them? I'm wondering if some of the vendors might be sympathetic, particularly those who haven't say ordered flowers or made the cake or those that can find other people to take your date. 

Keep your chin up.
    Married since May 12, 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards