Wedding Classifieds

F/S Oleg Cassini CWG436 Size 12 Ivory Mikado Ballgown Wedding Dress with Appliques

Here is a link to my ebay listing for this gorgeous dress.  Please feel free to contact me by email at primapixie@gmail.com with any questions.  

Bought this dress for my 2014 wedding and due to an emergency surgery I dropped 2 dress sizes so now its way too big. I'm hoping another bride can take this gorgeous gown and let it shine on her wedding day (which will also help me offset the medical bills I'm facing) 

The dress originally sold for $1350, so this is the one of the best bargains you'll find anywhere! Please note thus auction is for the dress only. Accessories in the picture were only tried on in the store I never purchased them. 

Sadly, this dress recently sold out at David's Bridal in most sizes, so buying secondhand is the only way to obtain this lovely creation. 

This is a new, unaltered gown which has never been worn in a wedding, and still has its tags on. 

Please note this was a floor model and tried on numerous times. As such, a small number of the pearls/finery on the bodice should be reinforced or replaced (perhaps half a dozen areas or so), and a small section of the seam near the zipper needs to be reinforced. 

However, these repairs are extremely minimal and inexpensive to complete. Also note that although the material is synthetic, it appears in fact to be a beautiful, rich satin!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards