North Carolina
Options

Asheville wedding hair/makeup??

Hello! 

Does anyone have any recs for someone to come and do hair/makeup onsite? I thought I had a vendor lined up, but they are super slow to respond to my emails and keep forgetting to send me a contract. I just want to get this checked off of the list! 

Thanks! 

Re: Asheville wedding hair/makeup??

• Options
    I used Melissa DeBoer (owner of "Pop of Color") for my makeup and was extremely pleased with the results/would recommend her without reservation. She was friendly, flexible and really listened to what I wanted. I was coming from out of town but we were still able to arrange a trial a couple of days before the ceremony so that on the day of she was able to just come in and get down to business. (Can't tell you how much stress that removed from me)

I used Rebecca Biggers at Lola Salon for my hair and she was also great (though PRICEY). They were a little slow to respond when I was initially getting everything set up but confirmed multiple times prior to the wedding and Rebecca was a super calming presence and was very realistic about what would work with my hair, while also respecting my wishes.

I was married at The Biltmore and both came to my room.
  • Options
    Things move a little slow here in Asheville, so be patient when it comes to getting replies on inquiries and a follow up sometimes gets the ball rolling! If you haven't found someone yet, try Blush by Wendy Ballance for on site makeup and/or basic hair. Rebecca is also awesome.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards