Chit Chat
Options

Now that I've discovered the joy of GIFs

This was me when FI woke me up at 5am

And this is me now, trying to work

Tired

I will be like this tonight

hershey squirts

And I just realised that our anniversary is less than two weeks away, I haven't gotten FI anything yet, and he's not telling me what he wants.

Flipping Out!

Also, I'm hungry

Hungry

So what are you up to?

imageDaisypath Friendship tickers

Re: Now that I've discovered the joy of GIFs

• Options
    Trying to sleep.  Can't sleep again, for the fourth night in a row.  It's competition week, for both me and the kids I coach, so I keep going over routines in my head.  I will try to sleep though, so don't expect much conversation from me.  Gif's hate me and never work.  :(

• Options
    Trying to sleep.  Can't sleep again, for the fourth night in a row.  It's competition week, for both me and the kids I coach, so I keep going over routines in my head.  I will try to sleep though, so don't expect much conversation from me.  Gif's hate me and never work.  :(
    Aww I'm sorry. :( I hope you get to sleep and that competition week goes well for you and your kids!
  • Options
    Thanks!!.  I finally got some in, but I'm still so tired

• Options
    I'm at work on my phone, so no gifs. :(
    FI told me this morning that i'm making supper tonight, so I need to figure that out since I have no meat thawed or real plan.

Anniversary
  • Options

Me at work...image

~*~*~*~*~

• Options
    CLoGreenEyesCLoGreenEyes member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited January 2014
    I'm at school right now. The semester doesn't start until Monday, but the recommendation for Peds is to be at least four classes ahead in reading by the time it starts so:

I'm not enjoying studying, but it's better than being depressed like I have been lately due to a few reasons. I can't wait until my counselor gets back from her vacation, lol, I need some help getting my shit together.

Luckily, a friend of mine and I are going to the gym tonight for a pole dancing class, and exercise actually does make me feel better. She's actually good at it, and I'll provide the comic relief like so:

I have become obsessed with cheesecake in the past week, so a few work friends and I went to the Cheesecake Factory last night after a meeting, and I got a slice of Oreo cheesecake. It was amazing, and I have half of my piece left! So after I burn all the calories, I'm gonna go home and eat that.

This is not a mentally or physically healthful time in my life, this nursing school thing.
  • Options
    I really want a cat and keep seeing adorable ones onlineSoon This Will Be a Reality
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
    Funny Awkward animated GIF
  • Options
    I forgot to take my allergy meds this morning, so I'm a hot mess:

But I got to have lunch with my Daddy AND DH today, to celebrate their one-day-apart birthdays:

Now I'm at work, where our website and content creation system are down, which means I can't do my job:

So I'm killing time on TK until things settle down here:

Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • Options
    I forgot to take my allergy meds this morning, so I'm a hot mess:

But I got to have lunch with my Daddy AND DH today, to celebrate their one-day-apart birthdays:

Now I'm at work, where our website and content creation system are down, which means I can't do my job:

So I'm killing time on TK until things settle down here:

I feel you on the allergy thing. I'm working from my bed today because seriously, fuck that shit.

nope

Happy birthday to your H and your Dad!

Yippie! Yay!

And I'm so, so, SO sorry about your work things - seems like between us something's always going down at work.

Beverly Hills, 90210 sigh

• Options
    @urbaneca: I know, right?! Between the two of us, something is always wrong at work. I swear, from two continents away and across an ocean, our lives are in symbiosis.

Everything finally came back online. Temporarily. Because really?

I'm off tomorrow. That's all I'm saying.
    Anniversary

• Options
    KytchynWitcheKytchynWitche member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited January 2014
    @HisGirlFriday13 Well, we did say we were kindred spirits!
  • Options
    Look, I am all about kindred spirits, I am, but could it be good karma? Please?
    Anniversary

• Options
    I know, right?!

But we're tough cookies, we can deal. It would be nice not to have though.
  • Options
    A.men. To all of it. A.men.
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards