Wisconsin
Options

Getting married next Saturday

Any tips from those of you recently married?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Getting married next Saturday

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Make sure to slow down and enjoy the day and be in the moment. The day will go by sooooo fast. Have fun!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Happy wedding week! What is done is done and don't worry about the small details anymore. no one will notice. Enjoy your guests and party. All this hard work is paying off. When you are walking down the aisle take a moment to look at your FI. The look on his face when he sees you is priceless. One small easy detail I did do the wedding week was do a basket in the ladies room with tampons, pads, bobby pins, hair bands, nail file, band aids, and safety pins. I got so many thank yous for having it. My weird and inappropriate advice. Use BC! As much as I love DS and would not change having him it would have been really nice to be newlyweds for awhile.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    EAT, EAT, EAT!!!!!!
  • Options
    mrs_jeffsonmrs_jeffson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great advise! I will be using it next saturday too!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What's done is done, and what isn't isn't!!  Good luck this weekend!  I can't wait to see pictures :)   
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have no "advice" for you as my wedding is a year away, but wanted to wish you (and Mrs. Jeffson also) a very happy Wedding Day this coming weekend.  Enjoy your time with your friends and family on your special day!!
  • Options
    mrs_jeffsonmrs_jeffson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies I'm so excited!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No advice here either, but have a happy week!Brewtwngrl, love the new pic!
  • Options
    Dani_n_JayDani_n_Jay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Make sure to spend time with DH at the reception.  It's very easy to get split up and before you know it, the night is over.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations ladies! It'll be a little lonely without you both here! Come back and show us pictures of your phenomenal days
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards