Wisconsin
Options

getting in shape

What are you girls doing to get in shape for your big day? Does anyone know any gyms that don't require you to have a membership to take fitness classes?

Re: getting in shape

• Options
    Paula051907Paula051907 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hang out on the Nest Health&Fitness board.  Those woman are AMAZING, but they're in it for the long haul.  If you're looking to get in shape for your LIFE, not just your big day, head there. A lot of people have had success doing DVDs at home if you don't find a gym.  Of course, YOU are the one who has to push you to do it.  Depending on your fitness level, 30 Day Shred is good and people have seen some results from it.  (It's not going to take you from Kirstie Alley to Paris Hilton, but it's a good workout, nonetheless.)  I'd suggest adding some additional cardio in with that (walking, jogging, running, biking, swimming, whatever works for you.)  I've seen a lot of Nesties on H&F with amazing P90X results.  Of course, that one is TOUGH and I believe you need to do basic tests to make sure you're up for it. Good luck.
  • Options
    molisarmolisar member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ditto pp on 30 Day Shred.  I also love Turbo Kick.  They have DVD's but many gyms have the classes and they are amazing.  So much fun and everyone always leaves soaked in sweat!
    My Furbaby Baxter Photobucket
  • Options
    lolbridezlolbridez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    under the knife
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards