New Jersey - South

Help!!! I need a DJ, Photographer, and Make-up Artist

I'm a black bride-to-be living Los Angeles but I am getting married in New Jersey.  I'm getting married in south Jersey (Cherry Hill, Burlington, Edgewater Park area) in the fall.

Planning a wedding is stressful, but planning a wedding long distance is wearing me down. This is supposed to be a happy time.

DJ - We like 80s and 90s Hip-Hop & R&B (Patrice Rushen, Luther Vandross, Jill Scott, Erykah Badu, The Gap Band, Michael Jackson, Eric B & Rakim, A Tribe Called Quest, T.I., etc.)  Must be able to read a crowd and get the party started and provide uplighting.

Photographer -We need an experienced photographer who will take memorable shots of our event 

Make-up Artist - Must have experience with African-American skin tones, and preferably airbrushing. 

Re: Help!!! I need a DJ, Photographer, and Make-up Artist

• I recommend Addie Eshelman Photography.  She has been amazing to work with
  • Hi @soon2bgwljr :)

Photography- Mark Louis- they are located in South Philly but they do amazing photos. I have been recommended by many friends.DJ- Ultimate Sounds - located in NJ, they will play ANYTHING you want. They have an online portal that you can add your songs to, its great.Hair & Make Up - Scrupples in Marlton, NJ

I am from South NY and I currently live in NY, so the distance is close enough I can drive but it sure is wearing on us. We are in SJ almost every weekend doing things!!

Where exactly is your wedding and reception in South NJ? When is your wedding? Let me know if you need any help. We are planning our September 2014 wedding!!

Talk to you soon and hope this helps! Nikki :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards