New Jersey
Options

Uninque Venue Locations? Anyone have any advice?

KittypopKittypop member
First Anniversary First Comment
edited January 2014 in New Jersey
So I hate ballrooms. They are way too doom and gloom for me so I'm trying to find an architecturally interesting restaurant where I can have my wedding. I fell in love with the restaurant at Ninety Acres but I'm not sure the time schedule they've offered me will work. I'd like to find somewhere similar if possible but I haven't had any luck. The wedding will be in January so it must be indoors and fit 120 people for a seated meal. Any advice would be helpful to me, the more interesting the better!!
I live in Bergen County so the closer it is to there the better.

THANK YOU!

I'll just be over here, searching the internet some more.

Re: Uninque Venue Locations? Anyone have any advice?

• Options
    What's your budget?  Some of the big restaurants along the Hudson have beautiful views of NYC.  Think Maritime Parc, Liberty House, Chart House.  They are all really expensive though.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Options
    I am going to check out Maritime Parc, actually. I had originally considered Liberty House and fell in love with the outdoor area before I realized it wouldn't work for my wintery wedding. Thank you for the places! I'll check out the Chart House as well.
  • Options
    Kittypop said:
    So I hate ballrooms. They are way too doom and gloom for me so I'm trying to find an architecturally interesting restaurant where I can have my wedding. I fell in love with the restaurant at Ninety Acres but I'm not sure the time schedule they've offered me will work. I'd like to find somewhere similar if possible but I haven't had any luck. The wedding will be in January so it must be indoors and fit 120 people for a seated meal. Any advice would be helpful to me, the more interesting the better!!
    I live in Bergen County so the closer it is to there the better.

THANK YOU!

I'll just be over here, searching the internet some more.
    What is your budget? 
  • Options
    You might want to look at McLoone's Boat House in West Orange, NJ. I met with them and really liked the space.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• Options
    Kean University just started doing weddings.  I'm a alumni and saw them note that the building has a rooftop space with views of Manhattan.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards