Wisconsin

Bridezilla Arrested

Making all WI brides so proud. Racine County 'Bridezilla' ends up behind bars Aug. 4, 2009 6:02 a.m. | A Racine County newlywed is behind bars Tuesday after her antics on the TV reality show "Bridezillas" apparently violated her parole, according to the Racine Journal Times. Karee Gibson Hart, 21, of Franksville, was arrested Monday after authorities saw her performance on the show in which she "threatened to snap necks if anyone gets in the way of her wedding," the paper said. That was enough to violate her probation stemming from a school fight she was involved in four years ago, according to the Journal Times.

Re: Bridezilla Arrested

• edited December 2011
    Saw that on the news last night.  hahahahhahaahahahaha  And her Grandmother was trying to say "she's really not like that....she was acting".  RIGGGHHHHHTTTT. 
  • edited December 2011
    No kidding. Who believes this girl's story that she was told by the producers to do all these violent and crazy things. If so, why haven't they made any other girls act violent?
  • edited December 2011
    That girl was nuts- this is too funny!
  • edited December 2011
    I saw that today in the Janesville Gazette, I just couldnt stop laughing, she was/is a TRAIN WRECK!!! AND a poor excuse for a Bride, I felt so bad for her MIL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards