Wisconsin

Reviews from 8.1.09 wedding

Florist: Petals A, everything was on time, looked awesome, and survived all night :)Photog: Heather Cook Elliott A+- Heather was awesome, she sent some teaser pics (see siggy) and they are better than imagined. She was never in the way and made me feel really comfortable.Videographer: Red Letter Weddings A- No video yet, but they were totally out of the way, not in our faces at all. Pfister Hotel- B+-only because they changed our catering manager so many times. They were spot on the day of the wedding though, and everything was flawless!DJ- Brian Redd with ACA A- he did a great job, but tried to pressure us into changing some songs we wanted played.  He kept the party rocking all night.Cake- The Cake Lady A++ The cake was AMAZING. that's all I can say!Coordinator- Danica A+++ she was my hero for the day. I cannot say enough great things.Transportation- Bager Bus A- On time, clean. A/C worked very well, and they even let us run over our time without paying extraI don't think I'm forgetting anything, but it was a great time!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Reviews from 8.1.09 wedding

• edited December 2011
    Congratulations! So glad to hear everything went so well! The pictures are amazing (Heather was the photographer for my sisters wedding, and I would have booked her if she was available for ours). You look absolutely beautiful in all the pictures! Congratulations on pulling it all together, and making it look flawless!
  • niferpieniferpie member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!  You looked beautiful!  Just wondering how long you had Heather for?  Did you do 8 or 10 hrs?  Also, did you meet with her to discuss all the pics you wanted to take?  I'm trying to figure out a timeline for the day of, and I'm wondering the best way to do it.  Any advice you have as far as working with Heather would be great!  Thanks a lot, and congrats again :)
  • edited December 2011
    I can't wait to see piccccs!! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! Glad you had fun. POst the pics when you get them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards