Wisconsin
Options

Rehearsal Dinner Locations in Green Bay??

Hi girls!My cousin is planning her wedding from Texas, and she can't get online during the day- so she wanted me to ask you for some suggestions!  She's getting married at: St.John's the Evangelist Church413 St.John St.Green Bay, Wisconsin 54301 criteria:a NICE place, not too far from the church, and reasonably priced since I don't know the number of people yet
Lillian & Kyle 10.25.08 Michael Andrew- 7.2.11

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Locations in Green Bay??

• Options
    michelle142michelle142 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It really depends on how many people you have. Some nice places around there are: Hinterland Brewery & Restaurant Republic Chophouse (a little expensive) Cheffetta's Jimmy Sea's (more of a sports bar, but they have private space) Marco's (same as above, but a little nicer, more of a seafood place) Fratellos (awesome food, but a little further away)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Legends Steakhouse is a bit of a ways away on Waube, but it's a nice place. Again, it depends on how many people but I believe they can handle a fairly large number if necessary. Also, she may want to check with her reception venue (if it's not being catered) because sometimes they offer discounts for the rehearsal dinner. I know the Swan Club in De Pere does that. Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards