Wisconsin
Options

Invites

Where did you get yours? I have decided that I don't think I want to do my own, but don't feel comfortable ordering them strictly online. Where in the Milwaukee area do you suggest to go looking at invites?

Re: Invites

• Options
    edited December 2011
    There is a small shop in Elm Grove called Jenny's (I think) which is where I'm getting mine. I was originally going to make mine too--but after I realized how much work that meant, my Mom and I checked out a few shops. Jenny's carries all the brands, but I went with a brand called Affordably Inviting which is a LOT less expensive than brands like Carlson Craft, etc. The owner is very nice and extremely helpful. Good luck!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was really thrilled with my invites that I found on Etsy.com. Turns out, after ordering many samples from sellers all over the States, I picked a girl in West Bend! Her store name is Invites By Jen. High quality, gorgeous invitations, and I picked them up from her home (saving on shipping). Just had to address them, stuff them, and it was done in several hours! In terms of stores, I thought Broadway Paper had great invites, but the ones I ended up liking were all really pricy ($7/ea or more)! It was a little disappointing. Good luck hunting!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got mine through Savvy Bride and was happy. Since then Keara Harris Design has done a few things for me including shower invites and thank yous. The shirt on DS in my siggy is one of her simple things. http://www.kearaharrisdesigns.com/Welcome.html She does most things through email. I *think* FutureMrsOfficer used her as well.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I ordered pockets from cardsandpockets.com and got the inserts printed and cut at Clark Graphics on Oakland. They did a great job and were super quick.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I found a lady that does invitations and she is wonderful. She just finished our save the dates and we are so pleased. She is so reasonable and very responsive/organized. Her designs are custom and very unique and hand made. She gave us 5 actual samples of the save the dates that she made. check her out on etsy and search cracked designs. I believe her website is www.crackeddesigns.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am getting my pocketfolds from Broadway paper and making the inserts myself!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards