Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Gorgeous Martina Liana Sheath Style Swarovski Crystal Beaded Lace Wedding Gown

Selling a gorgeous Martina Liana Style, 2012-2013 Collection, Ivory, Size 6. It is a sheath style lace wedding gown, with sweetheart neckline, and Swarovski Crystal beading throughout. Zipper back with buttons. Ribbon sash sold separately. I paid $3500 for the gown plus $495 for dry cleaning all at the Wedding Atelier in the Flatiron District, New York City. I am asking $1,995 (more than 50% off).

Some alterations - taken in - were made to the bodice as well as cups inserted. This dress is very comfortable and has a natural fit, without a corset. The length has not been altered - I am 5'6" and I wore 4.5" heels and the gown barely swept the floors.

I had the dress professionally dry cleaned one day after the wedding using the services at the Wedding Atelier, one of Manhattan's top bridal boutiques in NYC (also where I purchased the gown, www.weddingatelier.com).

This dress brought me good luck and a smile lit across my face as I wore it on my wedding day two weeks ago. I hope that it brings as much joy and good luck to its next owner. Thank you and please let me know if you have any questions. jennifercliu at gmail dot com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards