Wisconsin
Options

Reviews of Turner Hall recption sites? Madison, WI

Any reviews or experiences at Turner Hall reception site in Madison, WI?

Re: Reviews of Turner Hall recption sites? Madison, WI

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am actually looking at having my wedding reception there as well. If you hear anything about it, please let me know. My friend said one of her friends is having hers there so I will have to ask her what she thinks of it.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I just booked with them last week. While I realize I haven't had my ceremony there so far I'm impressed.  Amy-the woman who organizes it is really helpful and they are very open to working with lots of options for you.  She also told me she doesn't book the hall the evening before if she can help it so you can go in and decorate on your own time at no charge.  The only thing I've noticed is their beer prices were a little high at $300 per 1/2 barrell.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I noticed that too about their beer when we compared it to another place we are looking at which only charges $225/half barrel. I am hoping to go in soon and get a look at the place. When are you looking to get married?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married this October. How about you? They had some good availability for lots of dates.  If you go there don't be afraid to let them know you are on a budget..she is very willing to work with you on it. If you are choosing a date that isn't in huge demand it seems like they throw in a couple more things. Not sure though.

Question for you...if you are local to Madison area, have you found a good florist yet?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am not getting married until next May. I am working on setting up a time to go meet up with her. My friend is getting married in Oct and she is using Main St Flowers in Stoughton as a florist. I haven't started looking for a florist yet but I have heard that Felly's is also a good one.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards