Wedding Classifieds
Options

Brand new Flower Girl and Jr. Bridesmaid Dresses

megduncan5megduncan5 member
First Comment First Anniversary
edited April 2014 in Wedding Classifieds
Hi everyone,

I have several dresses that are unworn that I would like to sell. The wedding was cancelled, so I paid everyone back for the dresses but now I am stuck with them!

These are unworn, with tags still attached. In fact, they are still being held at the bridal boutique until I figure out what to do with them. 

The flower girl dress is beautiful! It is designer Seahorse (by Watters), style # 43310. I have 3 dresses (sizes 2T, 2T, 3). 

The Jr. Bridesmaid dress is also so pretty! It is Seahorse, style # 49207. Size is child's 14, color is ivory with off-white sash. It looks great with the flower girl dresses and with the bridesmaids dresses I have listed in the other post! 
http://www.weddingshoppeinc.com/pr/Watters-Seahorse-49207/24720 (dress is discontinued so I couldn't find it out the Watters website).

If you want to have beautiful dresses for your wedding party without asking them to pay a lot, you will get a great deal with this! The flower girl dress usually retails for $180. I'm asking $100. The Jr. Bridesmaid dress retails for $200. I'm asking $115.  If you make me an offer, I'll do my best to work something out with you!

Email me if you are interested or have any questions! megduncan5@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards