New York-Long Island

Live Band at The Fox Hollow, Woodbury, NY

Hi everyone,

I just recently booked my wedding for June 2015 at the Fox Hollow in the Winter Garden Pavillion. I was wondering what kind of experience anyone has had with having a live band in that space. Please tell me about how many band members there were also. Thank you so much!

Re: Live Band at The Fox Hollow, Woodbury, NY

•  

Hi there!  Fox Hollow is such an amazing venue, and that room is my favorite!  Given the acoustics and the size of the space, I would recommend having a smaller band (6 members) that can really control their speaker levels.  This is not problem, since the band you book will be able to adjust the sound accordingly.  One of my favorite smaller bands is Bud Maltin Group. 

If you are looking for a planner or day-of coordinator,  I own a full service wedding planning company and I also offer day-of services.  My email is jessicajakobsonevents@gmail.com and my website is jessicajakobsonevents.com   

Happy planning!

Vendor
    @KnotPorscha
    ~*~*~*~*~

• Our friends were married there and we both used 747 Orchestra. They were AMAZING, musically and nobody left the dancefloor.  We are both musicians and they were our favorite vendor-747orchestra.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards