Wisconsin

Comments on Imagen Events in Pewuakee

We only have 2.5 months left and have the major things in place.  We are at Renaissance Place with Saz's catering and I am over the top excited.  *Minus finding out yesterday that my gown has been lost or stolen while in the possession of Fed Ex (no time to order a gown, purchase out of inventory only now). I need to be able to actually work at my day job and while we have enjoyed spending the rest of our free time working on this wedding, we are starting to feel overwhelmed.

After a consultation with Lori I now realize how much we don't have in place, all the details, that come with expenses.   We showed her the budget, and she made a great offer.  We know it's slow season (a big reason we chose our date) and there is not a lot of time left. She will not have to work the next 8 months for us. 

I am just wondering if other brides are using Lori, or have used her.  I checked previous posts, and I don't see anything about them in the vendor section. They were picked "Brides Favorite" on some website I have not heard of before and the reviews were all positive.  Im just nervous because we are getting to the end of the budget and I can't afford to waste a dollar. 

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards