Attire & Accessories Forum

Mary's bridal dresses...any info??

I am a ways out from my wedding and haven't even begun dress shopping yet but while scrolling through Pinterest I seen one I love, and i am certain I will eventually want to try. However, it is by Mary's Bridal and the closest one is quite a ways away. Does anyone know if other bridal shops carry Mary's bridal gowns or is this exclusive to Mary's bridal shops only? Thanks in advance! Kate

Re: Mary's bridal dresses...any info??

• other shops carry marrys bridal go to the website and do a store locater and it will pop up all the stores in your area that carry marys bridal gowns.  I would give all the stores a call to see if they still carry the marys bridal line and go from there.
  • The only moderately priced bridal line that is sold exclusively in their own shops is David's Bridal.  They manufacture all their own dresses in their factories in China, so you can only buy their dresses at their own stores.  All other dresses are sold by many independent shops around the country.
    When you get to the high priced designers you see on SYTTD, many of them are exclusive to Kleinfeld's of New York, but it doesn't sound like you are ready to spend $10,000 on your dress.

Just remember to keep an open mind when dress shopping.  Those photos give a very distorted impression.  You really need to try on a dress to decide if it is for you.  Most girls choose something very different than what they had imagined would be the prefect dress.  Happy shopping!
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • marys is on the low side for designer pricing

other designers with gowns anywhere from 500-2000 are

morilee
    venus
    bonny
    jasmine
    allure
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards