Wisconsin

Make up Artist Needed in Woodruff, Wisconsin

I haven't seen many people on here with weddings in northern Wisconsin, but I need a make up artist in Woodruff, Wisconsin. Does anyone know of one??

Re: Make up Artist Needed in Woodruff, Wisconsin

• edited December 2011
    I do! Let me find out the name quick... where in Woodruff are you getting married?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Her name is Erin and somebody else actually told me to go to her. The number is 715-525-9388.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • KatieD212KatieD212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know a girl, Mandy, at The Beauty Resort in Eagle River that is really good!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • otisismydogotisismydog member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Erin Korthoff is the best around!!! She works out of AngeLisa's, Sheer image and her home. I have used her, my friends have used her. AngeLisa's exclusively recommends her. She does weddings, proms, special occasions. women of all colors. Her custom blend foundations are to DIE for!!! She does professional photography shoots as the makeup artist, fashion shows liike Ed Hardy, operas in Chicago, makeup for Broadway shows and international dance troupes. the best part is her prices are soooo very reasonable!!! She keeps up to date and knows all the trends. I couldn't recommend anyone better than Erin Korthoff
    715-525-9388, 715-356-3755 and her website is http://www.motivescosmetics.com/ekorthoff. She made me and my party feel special and pampered for the whole day!!
  • in heavenin heaven member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Erin Korthoff...period
  • in heavenin heaven member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Erin did my trial makeup and didn't charge me for it. She is soooo reasonable and funny. You feel like a beauty queen in her chair, she treats everyone with respect and finds your true beauty. On my wedding day I only want Erin for my makeup!
  • edited December 2011
    She just did my wedding and it was awesome! Lasted all day- even through the crying!

She is the best, best, best!
    Photobucket
    Us with our best man at formal one year in college!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards