Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

REVIEWS: Excalibur Chapel & Together Forever Receptions

So my wedding was June 7th. The day went alright. Got my hair done early in the morning. I LOVED my hair! Got to the chapel to change. Brought my BM with me... theres only 2 of them. We rushed to get dressed. But we made it with about 10 mins late for the ceremony lol ... Oh well.. We were the last of the night anyways.. When the officiant asked for the rings, I'm all "Oh crap!! I forgot them!!!" "I knew I forgot something. " The rings were in my purse. So we had to stop the ceremony to grab the rings LOL. My BM went to my purse at the back of the chapel to get them. Well, the audience laughed. My Hubby said "That's my wife for you!" lmao.... it was just too funny. Everyone laughed the whole time. The GM sat down LOL And to think, I got a DVD of this ceremony LOL! Oh man! We did some studio shots afterwards. they turned out beautiful. I'm impressed with them. The reception was a hit. the food was delicious. The cake was delicious, except the top tier leaned.

Onto my Reviews!

The Excalibur Chapel - We had a great time despite my screw up with the rings! Oops! We got a DVD to boot. Like I needed to relive my screw up!! :) Anyways, this venue is so worth the price just for their portraits alone. They took over 100 photos. I purchased all of the print photos including an 11x13 and 2 8x10s. The rest are 5x7 prints. For $110 with discount, You can't beat that. The chapel, was amazing. We got family shots as well as a whole audience. TONS Of studio photos. LOVED LOVED LOVED the studio photos. They turned out so beautiful! They even took a few photos with our 3 yr old son in them as well. Flowers were a 5 rose bouquet with choice of color (lavender, peach, white, red and orange) along with a boutonniere. You also get a presentation rose. I got lavender flowers. You also get a bottle of champagne as you leave. Everyone was so helpful and friendly. The minister was friendly and thankfully, patient LOL

This venue gets 5 out of 5 from me!

Together Forever Receptions -  This was a great venue! This is a family owned and operated venue!! Heather, is the event coordinator and the one you'll talk to the most. She's very friendly and will keep up on any correspondence either by phone or email! The venue is a basic hall with some decorations. The setup was beautiful. Food was DELICIOUS. We got a 3 hour event, and thankfully it wasn't anymore than that, as our guests started leaving early (out event was from 7-10 and everyone started leaving around 9-9:30). For 53 people and 7 kids, with an open beer and soda bar, the cost was $2800. This was including a DJ, buffet dinner, all table linens, dishes, silverware, etc. Everyone had a great time at our reception. I Loved this place and couldn't have asked for a better place! This venue is also a 5 out of 5 for me!! Check out their face book page, and their website. www.togetherforeverreceptions.com ... You can create your own reception packages! Onto some photos!

The B&W photo was the 11x13 photo we got. Its BEAUTIFUL. It appears I don't have any venue photos on here. I will download them and upload some in another post.

Re: REVIEWS: Excalibur Chapel & Together Forever Receptions

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards