Waiting on a response to our counter offer. Talk about pins and needles.
DH said he was hoping to bounce early from work today and maybe go do some drive-bys on houses.
I have to work tomorrow, but DH may go out with my mom for showings. We also may see if we can wait and do it Sunday morning.
My mom's hired the kiddo to put door tags on my neighbor's doors to alert them to our open house on Sunday. If we can get a deal done today, she's going to hire him to put fliers that say 'sold in 5 days' on people's mailboxes. She also may use him for other jobs this summer.
He's loving it.
I'm off Weds and we're closed Fri. I'm leaning toward burning a PTO day Thur. I bet I could get some packing done.