New York-Long Island

Pricing on Two Beautiful Venues

Hello,

We're looking at two venues, The Bates House in Setauket NY and Hallockville Farms in Riverhead. we're expecting about 75-85 people and are trying to keep this low budget, DIY and casual. If anyone has any idea of rental fees for these venues it would be greatly appreciated. I haven't called either place yet because I hate getting the sales pitch when I know that price is my top priority. 

Thank you! 

Re: Pricing on Two Beautiful Venues

• Hi Katie - I don't have prices on Hallockville (they had told me to call them when I emailed), and I know I already told you the Bates House orice. Just wanted to tell you that you don't have to worry about getting a sales pitch from Lise at the Bates House, she was hands down the friendliest person I've spoken to throughout wedding planning so far, and even gave me names/phone numbers of several other similar venues in the area. I threw away that list when I deiced on the Bate House, otherwise I'd share it with you. Definitely give her a call and ask a few questions, and ask her if she knows of any similar venues. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards