Wisconsin

Green Bay Florist & Hairstylist

Does anyone who is currently planning their wedding in the Green Bay area, or living in the Green Bay area, have any recommendations for a florist or hairstylist in the area?

I'm looking for inexpensive but quality work.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Re: Green Bay Florist & Hairstylist

• lwogslandlwogsland member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

For hairstylist, I'd just pick someone close to your ceremony..there are plenty of great hair stylists..and the prices are all pretty comparable..here's some of the places I looked into:
    Haven Salon and Spa (havensalonspa.com) in Lawrence off of Scheuring Road- About 50-60 per updo..offers room rentals, etc for the girls getting ready..really nice atmosphere.

Tonic Salon and Spa --where I decided to go.  Think it was like a $50 deposit. Its in Howard by Woodmans...$40-$60 per hair style...we get free mimosas in the AM :)

For flowers..I went to Appleton..to the new Branching Out.  They had lots of fun ideas..and were super affordable.. I booked them on the spot as they were so creative.

• edited December 2011
    I would definitely recommend Buds n Blooms out of Green Bay.  They are phenomenal and work well with all of your visions & budget!  I am thrilled I went with them.  I am still on the search for a salon.  I have called Haven and they seem to be a GREAT selection as well.  Good Luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • KatieD212KatieD212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hair stylist I have not picked yet, I need to find a good one for a decent price as well. I have been considering Yikes or Chameleon, I just dont know if their prices will be through the roof or not!
    Florist I am actually doing my own flowers and centerpieces, but I have a friend that used Petal Pushers, and her flowers were gorgeous!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Shirly at The Studio on George St. She is great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards