• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Wisconsin

Outdoor/Rustic Barn Venue Wanted for Wausau, WI Area

Knottie82332582Knottie82332582 Wisconsin member
First Comment
I'm planning my wedding for the summer of 2015. I've looked at Willow Springs Garden and the Rothschild Pavilion. I love the Pavilion, but they do not have any openings for a Saturday in the summer of 2015. Any other ideas for this type of venue or perhaps someone who is willing to rent out a private barn? Any thoughts or recommendations are sincerely appreciated!

Re: Outdoor/Rustic Barn Venue Wanted for Wausau, WI Area

• If you are willing to look outside of wausau I have a few: The enchanted barn in rice lake is beautiful and I've heard good things about a barn venue in Edgerton.
  • If you are willing to look outside of wausau I have a few: The enchanted barn in rice lake is beautiful and I've heard good things about a barn venue in Edgerton.
  • Knottie82332582Knottie82332582 Wisconsin member
    First Comment
    I've heard of both and fell in love, but I would like to find something in the central Wisconsin area. Thank you! 
  • There's a great one in Portage! Barn at Harvest Moon - it looks rustic, but has a really nice dressing area, a field across the street, but TERRIBLE cell reception so prepare for an unplugged wedding!
  • The Marathon County Fairgrounds..  Not that far away, and some of them have heating/AC...  Years ago my cousin had her reception there and it was GREAT as a venue.. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Tansy Hill Farm. They have a Facebook page.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards