New Jersey

Alex Kaplan Photography & AW Flowers

Has anyone here used one of these vendors? What did you think?

Re: Alex Kaplan Photography & AW Flowers

• I vaguely recall Kaplan coming up for phoography in an older post an that the comments were not favorable.  Do a search and it should come up,
  • I used AW flowers. I was happy with everything especially for the price. They did try to screw me one week before the wedding bc I live out of state and hey wanted cash that day or I'd have no flowers on my wedding day. Other then that it was fine. I asked for a giant bouquet and I think it was the biggest bouquet I'd ever seen!
  • I was considering Alex Kaplan and I was emailing back and forth with him with questions. Finally, he told me to call him to discuss all of my concerns. I called as soon as I left work and I felt like I was interrupting him. He was so cold and didn't remember our conversation from an hour before. He was not trying to "win" my business at all and thought that he could tell me how long I needed a photographer for, which was 7.5 hours from the time I put my dress on to the time we cut our cake, nothing after. I had a gut instinct to not go with him but thought that maybe he would be better if we met in person. I spoke to another photography company and I felt the complete opposite and realized that how Alex handled his business is NOT the norm. Just be careful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards