Wisconsin

Bridal Shower and Bachelorette Party ideas - in or near Appleton, WI

I am throwing a shower for my sister along with the other bridesmaids and haven't lived in the fox valley area for over 10 years. I am wondering if anyone has ideas on where I could have the shower and any ideas for a fun bachelorette party.

Thank you for any ideas!

Re: Bridal Shower and Bachelorette Party ideas - in or near Appleton, WI

• edited December 2011
    For the shower, you could see if you could host it at a restaurant ... The Good Company comes to mind because they have great food, a great atmosphere, and a few different rooms / sections within.

For the B-party, you could go on the river boat cruise or go to the comedy club to start the night and then hit up the bars later on.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    You could go always go to a comedy club. They have plenty of them in the Fox Valley region.
  • edited December 2011
    I planned my Besties Bach party in Appleton. We stayed at the paper Valley (awesome beds), which is convenient because it's right on the strip with all the bars within walking distance. We also hit up the comedy club. It's a bit of a hike, but we walked to the comedy club as well.
  • edited December 2011
    I was going to say Skyline Comedy Club also. FI and I went there a couple weeks ago with friends and had a great time.
    imagePhotobucket image
    [IMG]http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab70/katyj25/Uni8.jpg[/IMG]
    *TTC since 10/09. Last Depo 7/09
    *Me-31 DH-32
    *HSG and all bloodwork 11/11 all clear
    *50 mg Clomid/trigger/IUI #1 2/18/12, 1 scrambled egg @ 28mm, DH 111 mil. post wash! = BFFN :(
    *The wait is finally over! My husband is home! Deployments suck!
    *7-8/12 - surprise BFP! Beta came in at 2, confirmed CP.
    *8-9/12 - 50 mg Clomid/trigger/TI/prog., 1 follie @ 22mm = BFN
    *9/12 - Femara/estradoil/TI = cycle cancelled, poor response
    *10/12 - Femara/Follistim/Trigger/IUI #2 = Triggered, but cancelled IUI and changed to TI due to poor response = BFN
    *12/12 - cancelled and on BCP due to 2 large cysts found
    *1/13 - Follistim/Ovidrel/Progesterone/IUI #2 = BFP!!! EDD 10/16/13
    Beta #1 - 18, progesterone 37.5, Beta #2 - 29, Beta #3 - 27
    FU IF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *2/13 Switched REs and IUI #3 is pending for March.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    My Blog: When things go wrong
  • KatieD212KatieD212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can tell you after April 16th!!
    My BMs are planning my bach. party that day, and I'm pretty sure its in Appleton, either that or Green Bay. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards