Wedding Classifieds
Options

BRAND NEW, NEVER WORN DAVID'S BRIDAL WEDDING GOWN SIZE 16W MERMAID, STRAPLESS, SWEETHEART NECKLINE

I have a brand new, never worn, size 16W wedding gown from David's Bridal. Over $600 dress. Bought this dress thinking I was going to have a big fancy wedding and wound up doing a simple town hall wedding due to medical reasons. I never wore this gown and this gown is almost unaltered. The only alteration I had done was a bustle put onto the dress. Other than that it has never been taken in, let out, shortened, or lengthened. This dress has a sweetheart neckline, beautiful beading throughout the dress, and a 4 foot chapel train! The beading on this dress will take your breath away! Just looking to get some of what my mom paid back for the dress. Asking $400 OBO. I will ship the dress if you do not live in CT but will ask you to pay for the cost of shipping. This dress is still in the fabric bag I bought from David's Bridal and has been in a smoke-free home. I also have a veil I will throw in with the dress as well. You can also text me at 203-780-1969 my name is Kristina

Re: BRAND NEW, NEVER WORN DAVID'S BRIDAL WEDDING GOWN SIZE 16W MERMAID, STRAPLESS, SWEETHEART NECKLINE

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards