Chit Chat

Hair and makeup trial - thoughts?

I'm not a makeup girl. I've never had an up do. I just had my hair and makeup trial and am unsure. I love the dark eyes but they're more dramatic than anything I've ever seen on myself. My biggest concern is skin tone- I've got so much more color than usual! I'm paste-y naturally! FI tells me I look great but keeps giving odd looks.

I think I love hair but have never had anything like before either.

What do you all think? Sorry for all the pics- I can't get lighting right here. There's also the oddball with hair and no makeup.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Hair and makeup trial - thoughts?

• I think it looks very pretty. Not overdone at all. The hair is a tad slick for me but I like a more wispy look. It looks great though and very bridal.
  • Personally Id be going for a little more volume in the bangs area but other than that it looks great!
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• I love wispy but my hair doesn't. :(

She asked about volume but I wasn't sure- I had no concept. Thanks!

Is the makeup good? Overdone?
  • I like both the hair and make up! You look lovely!!
  • I also think you need more volume on top. It looks so so plain from the front, but lovely from the back. 
  • I agree with pps, a little more volume would nice in the front. As for makeup I would try to curl the lashes more to lift them up cause now they're looking a little down and you look a little down. Sorry, I'm a make up artist so just giving you my opinion :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I agree with PP about more volume in the hair. It looks great but I think the volume would take it up to the next level. 

The make up looks good- I don't think it looks like too much. Plus - remember - photographers tend to like heavier make up because it shows up better in the photos (it doesn't look overdone in the photos . . . it just helps make them look better - does that make sense?).

I think it looks great though!!
                                    Daisypath Wedding tickers

• You look beautiful!!! Agree with PPs on volume in the crown/bangs. The coloring will be gorgeous in pictures.

• Thank you all! Feeling much better about the makeup! I'll also tell her I need more volume and more curl on the lashes!

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards