Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

My Girl Dress

Has anyone ordered any dresses from My Girl Dress?  What did you think about the dress or their policies? 

I want to order my Flower Girl's Dress from this site because the dress seems to be very affordable but the reviews were 50/50.  Any suggestions for other websites?  I already checked Netbride and was not really impressed with the girls dresses. 

Thanks in advance for your help ladies.

Carrie
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: My Girl Dress

• Options
    Cookieskids.com is where we got ours from: less than $20/each!

• Options
    DO NOT ORDER from My Girl Dress. I had a horrible experience with them last month. Their sizing chart is way off. My flower girl is 20 inches around the chest and tummy, and according to their size chart I ordered her dress 24 inches around and it barely zipped up in the back. Then you only have 24 hours to get a return authorization from them, and you have to pay to ship it back. I paid $40 to ship it back to CA from NY because they want it back within 7 days. And then they refunded me the wrong amount, twice. Don't do business with them. Order from Pink Princess.com. I got the same exact dress for about the same price but I ordered a size up to be safe and they have free returns.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards