Oregon

Anyone got their hair/make-up done at Dosha?

I've been looking for somewhere to get my hair/make-up done and came across Dosha Salon and Spa. Their prices seem pretty reasonable. Anyone used them or have any reviews?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone got their hair/make-up done at Dosha?

• edited December 2011
    I've heard of people who have not had a great experience with them.  Personally, any manicure I've gotten from them hasn't held up longer than a few hours.

You may want to seek out someone who specializes in wedding hair and make-up (AJ Lane, Nicole Wagner, others) or a smaller salon where you know exactly who is going to be working with you (Dosha has high turnover).  Let us know if you want other salon recs!

• DramaGeekDramaGeek member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard stories of people having their trial with one person and then coming back for their day off hair/makeup and finding out their appt that day is with someone else entirely, which defeats the purpose of the trial!
  • edited December 2011
    I wouldn't go there...find a local spa that will have more personal service or a local woman who specializes in weddings like another had suggested.
  • edited December 2011
    I've heard the service really varies. Sometimes you get lucky and their great, other times you wonder if the person actually graduated from cosmetology school.

good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards