Oregon
Options

Portland girls- sweet shoes for the big day

Hi has anyone recently bought wedding day shoes that are really cool-maybe a pop of color? Where should I go?

Re: Portland girls- sweet shoes for the big day

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm buying mine from Shoes.com! My main color is red, so I'm doing bright red Carlos by Carlos Santana shoes...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Now that it's almost prom season, there will be a TON more colored shoes out. And if you can't find what you're looking for color wise, can always get some dyed.
  • Options
    Carabear1985Carabear1985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to shoemall.com and am buying Luichiny stilettos in teal blue. There are tons of colors and credible websites to search for shoes. Good luck!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot!Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cara- please tell me you did...or maybe did not buy the Gal lop shoes!!!! OH MY GOD. I am so in love with those. The cute ones with the zipper and the bow? There's an identical Michael Shannon version that costs like 50% more, but I REALLY want the teal ones...I found them on Amazon for $68 but I'm still not sure if I can rationalize spending that much on shoes I honestly won't wear very many places...
  • Options
    anvloveskmeanvloveskme member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't wear colored ones, but all my bridesmaids did.  We got them at Nordstrom during prom season - they were brass plum brand in bright green (pic below).  I would definitely check there. 
    [IMG]<a href="http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/yy339/cuteamyv/amykelly-20.jpg" rel="nofollow">http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/yy339/cuteamyv/amykelly-20.jpg</a>[/IMG]
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I recommend Zappos.  They have free shipping and are great about returns.  Currently, I'm looking at shoes made by Pour La Victoire.  There are some gorgeous shoes by that designer and they're not horribly expensive.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards