Wedding Classifieds
Options

SF Bay area: UNWORN, unaltered Maggie Sottero "Emma" gown, bridal size 8

UNWORN, UNALTERED "Emma" gown by Maggie Sottero. Description: "With an eye to timeless romance, this slim A-line design features a delicate, sweetheart neckline and gorgeous beaded lace motifs dancing across tulle." It is a bridal size 8, which fits someone who generally wears size 4-6. It is the classic Emma gown (corset back, no added cap sleeves, with the normal train) in the light gold color, just like the one shown in the images. Website: http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?style=13533

The dress is absolutely stunning and in perfect condition. After ordering this dress from Bay Area Bridal and bringing it home, I tried it on only one time in my carpeted bedroom for a few minutes so it did not get dirty at all. Shortly after that, I found out I was pregnant and therefore would not be able to wear it for my wedding. It goes for about $1300 so I am selling it for $1000. I can send you other pictures to prove it is unaltered and I have all the paperwork to show it is the real thing (apparently there are problems with knockoffs from websites so genuine Maggie Sottero dresses come with a certificate that I have in addition to my receipts from Bay Area Bridal). I live in San Rafael in Marin County but I work in San Francisco so could sell it in either location. Please let me know if you have any questions. It is a beautiful dress, so if you've tried on and loved Maggie Sottero's Emma gown (size 8 in light gold) in a store, this is a great way to get a brand new dress without the wait and at a significant discount!

Re: SF Bay area: UNWORN, unaltered Maggie Sottero "Emma" gown, bridal size 8

• Options
    Is this still available ? If so, I would love to see pictures of the real dress. Tried this on In Ivory so I would want to see the gold fabric up close. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards