Oregon

Titanium/Tungsten Wedding Bands in Portland?

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone knows if there are local jewelry stores or metal guilds in Portland that sell titanium and tungsten bands. I've found plenty of places online but nothing locally. 

Any help is much appreciated!

Re: Titanium/Tungsten Wedding Bands in Portland?

• edited December 2011
    I bought our Tungsten band for him with Fredmeyer Jewelers, with their lifetime warranty, it was still reasonable.
  • edited December 2011
    2nd Fred Meyer.
  • edited December 2011
    Check out Alchemy in the Pearl district.
  • edited December 2011
    we went to Harry Ritchie jewelers for his Titanium band... They also had Tungsten available.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss
  • edited December 2011
    I triple Fred Meyer.  We got ours at the Tualatin FM.  There is a saleslady there named Kathleen who is lovely. As a side note, I went to Shane's yesterday to look at something else and was quite underwhelmed by the service. So, for both Tungsten and customer service, Tualatin Fred Meyer.
  • Tink1704Tink1704 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got ours from a website called Titanium-Jewelry.com We love them and they will remake it again and again if need be till it fits right. It was fast and way cheaper than what we found in stores. And you can choose the stone sizes. I love my ring!! But waiting to the big day to wear it..forever!!
    My hubby and I have been together almost 5 years and married 3 last Dec. DH is normal (high count and high motility) . I have PCOS and annovulatory hypothalamus. Been trying for a baby for 3 years. TI on Clomid in July and Aug 2012, and missed Sep due to irregular cycle. Started clomid again in Oct 2012 w/ovidrel trigger and IUI #1 on 11/1/12. 11/17/12 BFP. M/C at 9 wks 12/20/12 Switched to Letrozole 2/23/12 trigger and IUI #2! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • kmarie213kmarie213 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Shane Company in Beaverton has some nice ones. You can look online before you go in.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"The best thing in life to hold onto is eachother." AH

• edited December 2011
    We bought my fiance's the other day from Shane Co.  There weren't a ton of options, but he found one that he liked (tungston) for $295.  They have a good warranty too.
    Happily married since September 2010. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards