Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Wedding Items for Sale- Share Yours, too!

Hey, fellow past brides, and soon-to-be brides! I'm not sure if there's a better way to do this, but saw a post on another city's community board like this and thought I'd try it out here. I live in Phoenixville, PA and have a few wedding items for sale. All in good shape and stored in a smoke-free home. Please email me if you're interested at iheartpennstate@gmail.com, and if there are other brides out there with wedding items sitting around, consider adding a thread to this post with your items and email address. 

Starting at the top left, I have a few branches with white pearls, white and purple sparkly flowers. Nice decor in a big vase or across a head table. Asking $10 OBO

Purple card box! I made this for a friend's wedding in May. It's in GREAT condition and comes apart for easy removal of cards after the wedding. Asking $50 (these go for $100+ online and I put a lot of time/love into it), but I'd be happy to rent it out for $25.

Unity candles and glass holders. The big candle has a really pretty damask pattern. All candles have been lit once for a few minutes, but are in great shape. A strip of the back of the big candle no longer has the pattern (I think it pulled off in the package), but you can't even tell from the front. Asking $10 OBO for the whole set. 

Cake bags- Lots, like hundreds. Let me know how many you need and make an offer. Happy to pass these wax paper bags along! 

Plastic 'silver' servers- We had individual cakes on each table at our wedding and guests cut theirs when we cut ours. We wanted inexpensive, but nice looking servers, and found these. They were perfect! There are 18 and they work wonderfully. They're showing a little age in coloring, but I think they'll do the job just fine, if you're having a cake/pie station and need something just right. Asking $10 OBO for the set.

Silver petals- Nice decoration for tables or the floor at your ceremony. There aren't many here, so I'm just asking $1 OBO. 

Monogram M for Cake- This is small- about 3 inches tall- but really sweet and sparkly! In GREAT condition! Asking $5 OBO. 

Let me know if you're interested. I also have a little collection of vases, so feel free to write and ask if you're looking for something specific. 

Thanks and Happy Halloween!!