Chit Chat
Options

When did we get the location feature back?!?

<----------------------------

Look everyone can see where everyone is now if you have it in your profile!  When did that happen, did I miss a big announcement while I was busy at work earlier this week?
photo composite_14153800476219.jpg

Re: When did we get the location feature back?!?

• Options
    Yeah that happened last week. We have emoji now too! :)

• Options
    I think it was Saturday.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    I miss all the fun when I actually have to *gasp* WORK during the day!!!
  • Options
    AprilH81 said:
    You really need to get that under control.

• Options
    AprilH81 said:
    Today hasn't been bad...  Lots of Knoting, Bumping and Nesting along with Christmas shopping, but earlier this week was hellaciously busy.  :(
  • Options
    Okay, but where are the emoji?  I tried one earlier and couldn't find it.  Boo.

• Options

Is it sad that I am really let down that there aren't more Knotties by me?

Oh @levioosa, you just type in whatever you want. Here is a heart <3 and here is a smiley :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

Oh @levioosa, you just type in whatever you want. Here is a heart <3 and here is a smiley :)

Yeah you just have to type it. This is actually one of few things that's better on mobile (along with tagging) - if you just type a : it will give a pop-up list of all your options. That's how I learned to do :trollface:

• Options
    I'm dumb and I can't figure out how to add my location. 
  • Options
    @fincb click on your profile (the black icon that looks like a head and shoulders (not your profile picture).

When I clicked on mine I took me to where my screen name was and gave me the option to add my location.
  • Options
    @FiancB Click on this little guy in the upper right and hit Edit Profile. It's in there.

• Options

Yeah you just have to type it. This is actually one of few things that's better on mobile (along with tagging) - if you just type a : it will give a pop-up list of all your options. That's how I learned to do :trollface:
    ooohh.  I always type my happy faces with a "=" so that would explain why. :D

• Options
    Yay I got it! I always click on the dumb avatar instead. 
  • Options
    AprilH81AprilH81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2014
    Testing emoji...

:)<3;) :P
  • Options
    AprilH81 said:
    AprilH81 said:
    Today hasn't been bad...  Lots of Knoting, Bumping and Nesting along with Christmas shopping, but earlier this week was hellaciously busy.  :(
    I'll have a talk with your boss about taking you away from your actual important duties on the internet.
  • Options

That doesn't work for me, but the emojis don't show up in the quote box when you're replying (they do once it's posted, but not before you hit "post reply").  So if you see one you like, just hit quote and you can see how the poster made it. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards