Chit Chat
Options

Gaaaarrrr :( Gif story

So I got a new job today!! 
Cher Lloyd Excited animated GIF

Called FI to tell him, but he immediately cut me off and said he was busy and had to go. No congrats or anything after I told him. I called him while he was working, so I know he's busy, but I was excited and wanted to tell him first. Kind of took the wind out of my sails :/

Disappointed Felicity animated GIF

So I told my other close friend at work, and he said congrats, then immediately went into why it was a bad idea to leave here (we work at the same company) and how he had a job lined up for me (not guaranteed, with another team) and generally made me feel like shit. New company is great, and though it's smaller and less money (by a dollar an hour), it's the experience I need to move up in my career. He just went on to make me feel awful and cry at work, the same hour I got the offer call and accepted it.

Crying Frown animated GIF

I'm still happy I accepted the offer since it's something I want to do, but it still sucks he doesn't support me and FI wasn't exactly excited at first (but I understand why, he will be later since I kept talking about it). 

I live in the suburbs of Chicago now, and will have to commute every day to the actual down town city of Chicago, but it's what I want to do with a great company. I just wish I didn't feel so shitty about it. 

Anime Cry animated GIF
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
Funny Awkward animated GIF

Re: Gaaaarrrr :( Gif story

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards