Chit Chat
Options

Feeley-ing Good

edited December 2014 in Chit Chat
Just downed half a bottle of great wine with my steak and baked potato dinner (future IL's are doing sandwiches tomorrow since 92 year old Grandpa needs a plainer diet).

Merry Christmas, happy holidays, and good wishes to all!

ETA: And I'll be capping my night off by taste testing BOTH Bailey's AND Kerry Gold's Irish Creams!!! I ♡ my fiance!!!

ETF: FUCKING AUTOCORRECT- I'm half in the bag and even I know that "sinceter" is not a word!

Re: Feeley-ing Good

• Options
    I'm about a bottle deep plus kielbasa, city chicken, turkey and potatoes. Yummmmm.

• Options
    Cheap raspberry moscato here!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    Spiked mulled cider and some wine! Merry Christmas everyone!

• Options
    Jealous, I love Baileys! Drinking a glass of cabernet sauvignon, heaven.

Formerly martha1818

• Options
    We had coquito, rumchata, and wine at my parents. Now we are about to have what I assume is more coquito and the champagne we bought at FI's grandma''s. And by '"ee" I mean "I" cuz I'm not driving!!!'
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Options
    edited December 2014
    Aaaaaand the winner is Kerry Gold. Seriously ladies- if you can find this in your liquor store, you must try it. RICHER AND SMOOTHER!
  • Options
    I had several margaritas at my step dads. He made venison steaks, crab legs and shrimp. I'm stufffffffffffffffed.
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Options
    edited December 2014

I had several margaritas at my step dads. He made venison steaks, crab legs and shrimp. I'm stufffffffffffffffed.

I am so jealous of EVERYTHING you got to eat. I ♡ venison, crab legs kick ass and shrimp is hard to pass up!
  • Options
    I ate a bunch of food from Puritan BackRoom and I feel like a washing machine. I kinda wish I'd known that's where FI's Aunt got it from so I would've just dabbled.

Tasted ok, I can't eat there though. Always makes me sick. Blech.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    I'm 4 apple pie shots into the night. And 3 pints of homebrew pineapple sour ale, 1 pint apple cider. And now, slummin it with a high life. Mmmm

I did have the most delicious prime rib tonight though.

• Options
    Drinking pinot over here. We're singing Christmas carols. No one in my family can sing to begin with...add a few glasses of wine, and it's a recipe for hilarity. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    kat1114 said:

We are staying at a hotel tonight. We just got back from H's parent's house, and I was craving a glass of wine (H's parents don't drink). But I was lazy and didn't want to sit at the hotel bar.

We got up to the room and I realized I forgot to put money in the parking meter. H offered to go put the money in. He came back to the room with a glass of wine. He said "they asked if I wanted the small or large, so I went with large."

It was a Christmas miracle. Merry Christmas Knotties!

That's a keeper.
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Options
    CMGragainCMGragain member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited December 2014
    Cheap sangria.  I finished two performances at church tonight.  Damn Handel!  Too many notes for a human to play!  I murdered him in the first service, and I buried him in the second!  Now I just want to forget.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • Options
    I am not a "regular and consistent" drinker so I felt like shit at 2am but I'm 95% better now. I'd probably do it again too.
  • Options
    Lots of yummy red wine with my dad while I helped him wrap presents last night. Now I am back to drinking pabst in my new jammies while I get everything ready for dinner.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards