Chit Chat
Options

Lazy Employee:Slight Vent

I got to spent the day with my younger half-sister Vanessa . She was to thrilled to take me to her job and introduce me to her friends and coworkers. We get in line and one of her best friends Janea in working at the cash register. The girl is going back and forth to the register and getting all of the desserts for the customers. Nobody else was helping her out. My sister does the same thing as Vanessa when she works her shift. On the other side of big column was the catering department where three employees were sitting around watching the girl scramble to finish making the cupcakes, take orders,remove cookies off the rack, etc. While I was in line with my sister, her boss and owner comes over and hugs her and introduces herself to me. After chatting with us, the owner goes and greets other guest.

After the owner greets guest, she then goes over to the catering section and tells one of catering guy to finish and help what Janea was working on:stocking the food display (like the one at Starbucks), finish icing the cupcakes, and put the cookies up. So he agrees and waits for the owner to leave to "start". This was all heard from my place in line. I thought I was the only one who heard that. We were behind one other customer who was about to approached the register. As soon as the owner and husband walk away to help out and make Espresso beverages, he walks to the other register  beside Janea and tells Janea, "Imma be real slow with restocking and finishing the desserts so I will finish taking orders while you go finish up." I was in awe. From what my sister told me about her job, this one co-worker tries to get around doing basic essentials to help out. I put two and two together and my sister said he was the lazy ass  who acts as if he doesn't know to do stuff. Janea looked really confused because the boss told LazyAss to finish. As I mentioned earlier, I thought I was the only one who heard. The woman and her daughter who in from of Janea ordering told off the Lazy guy by telling him " I thought Izzy told you to go finish up?"
He looked at the customer and Janea said "No you can go finish up.You were asked to do so."

So he eventually gets to finishing up all of the stuff and who ever that lady was who called him out was speaking to Izzy and her husband about him. She was Izzy's business partner. I love my sister but I wish she would speak up to her boss when LazyAss would do that stuff to her in the past. She would often call me up about the shit he pulls off on her and Janea. I mean how does he not get fired for the stunts he pulls. 

Live fast, die young. Bad Girls do it well. Suki Zuki.

Re: Lazy Employee:Slight Vent

• Options
    Ugh. There's always that one guy, isn't there? Maybe in the future he won't be able to get by with it.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    Good morning! There is...why work if you want to only pass off your responsibilities to other people.

Live fast, die young. Bad Girls do it well. Suki Zuki.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards