Chit Chat
Options

So . . . this is a thing . . . ?

I came across this (<--clicky) while I was perusing the DIY & Crafts board on reddit . . . I don't know what to think . . . except umm, WEIRD!

The last thing I want is someone documenting my "intimate" moments with my husband (who ever the poor man is, lol). Also, why would someone have this album? Something to skim through at night before they go to bed? 

Enjoy!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: So . . . this is a thing . . . ?

• Options
    Idk, I wouldn't have wanted to do something like that the actual day after, but there are some couple's boudoir shots that I really like.

• Options
    yeah, no.

My photographers were with me for 10 hours, by the end I done with cameras. No way I would have them back the next morning.  Just no,

On another note I hate the "picture or it didn't happen" trend.   No you don't need a photographic diary of every moment of your life.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    ChemFanatic25ChemFanatic25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited January 2015
    Idk, I wouldn't have wanted to do something like that the actual day after, but there are some couple's boudoir shots that I really like.
    I actually like boudoir shots. If I ever were to get married, I would like to do something like it. I know it's weird because I feel this is soooo weird, but I feel there is a different . . . atmosphere for boudoir shots as compared to this. 

EDIT: I missed the couple part of your comment. I'd probably not like that. Mostly because I think it would be a cute "sexy" surprise.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I actually don't mind this. Idk about the days right after the wedding but some of them aren't bad. I could live with out the pants around the ankles picture though. Lol.
  • Options

‘When you get married, you're in the best shape of your life and why not have these memories,’ Shamis said.

Loooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

No. No, we were not. Not everyone gets married when they're 25 and tight.

PREACH.  On my wedding day, I was the heaviest I've ever been in my life.  

And the morning after?  Yeah, I was a hungover mess, head in H's lap, asking him to take out all the pins in my hair, but to do it softly as not to jostle my throbbing head.  Cameras would be the LAST thing I needed at that point.

Haha yep. Same here. All I wanted to do was eat half a pound of bacon and park my ass on a plane for 9 hours.

• Options
    I mean, what you do with your money and your spouse is your business.  But NO to the people who posted this on Facebook and various blogs.  That's just AW at that point I think.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards