Wedding Classifieds
Options

Gorgeous wedding dress for sale - Jenny Lee 1213, size 0, like new!

I'm selling my wedding dress! It's Jenny Lee 1213 (see it on Google images here), label size 4/street size 0, and is in excellent condition.

This dress made my wedding. It is such a beautiful, classy look. The material is particularly lovely: it’s 100% silk satin. When I put it on for the first time, my mother said, “Oh my goodness, your skin is *glowing*!”

I wore the dress at both my ceremony and reception, and it was super comfortable all night. Practical for dancing, too, as it has just the right amount of train to be dramatic without getting in the way.

I bought the dress from a woman who had bought it for her own wedding but never wore it. It is in excellent condition–like new. There is one very small mark on the end of the train, but it’s hardly noticeable.

The dress has been taken in a bit. Cups have been sewn in (very practical). I added a small wrist loop to the inside seam so you don't even need a bustle. 

The dress was professionally dry cleaned immediately after my wedding and has been stored in its original box ever since. 

I paid $4700 and am asking $1800 (62% off). Email me at justine.goldberg@gmail.com with interest!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards