Chit Chat
Options

I broke Trivial Crack

So I discovered it yesterday from here.   Now I all I get are error messages the server is down.

GRRRR

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 

Re: I broke Trivial Crack

• Options
    Sorry. Same here. Boo.

• Options
    Must be server wide. I cant get it to open either.
  • Options
    OH NOOOOOO!

I would die, because i'm already a bonafide addict. Luckily, mine still seems to be working.
  • Options
    Ashley broke it!

• Options
    lyndausvi said:
    It took me forever to get my mom online.  Finally she figured out how to accept a game and boom.  It's down.  

You don't understand.  This is a woman who couldn't figure out why no one could see her on Skype.   After a while someone said "do you have something covering your camera?".  She said "I don't have a camera on this iPad".

Yeah, well if you don't have a camera you can't be seen.  
    Hahahaha, this is so my grandma!

Before she stopped speaking to me she used to call me daily with shit like, "why can't i print this picture? I'm clicking the button that looks like a typewriter. WHY IS NOTHING HAPPENING?" and "How do I do the google?"
  • Options
    Ashley broke it!
  • Options
    NOBODY IS TAKING THEIR TURNS FAST ENOUGH. I NEED A FIX.
  • Options
    lyndausvi said:
    It took me forever to get my mom online.  Finally she figured out how to accept a game and boom.  It's down.  

You don't understand.  This is a woman who couldn't figure out why no one could see her on Skype.   After a while someone said "do you have something covering your camera?".  She said "I don't have a camera on this iPad".

Hahahaha, this is so my grandma!

Before she stopped speaking to me she used to call me daily with shit like, "why can't i print this picture? I'm clicking the button that looks like a typewriter. WHY IS NOTHING HAPPENING?" and "How do I do the google?"
    That is so my mom.   The grandkids get a kick out of her questions.  I think she had her iPhone for a year before she knew how to send pictures via text.  She was afraid to touch the little camera icon.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    God fucking damn it! I have the error message now too. This is not acceptable!
  • Options
    lyndausvi said:

That is so my grandma. We bought her an iPad for Christmas and she is both amazed and confused by it.
  • Options

It was my turn and I got the question and no answers popped up. Got the error message about the server and my time ran out. ;(

• Options
    Yeah, I'm getting server errors too :( I posted something on Google Play last night and I appeared to be the only one with the issue, but now I'm not alone!

• Options
    Since y'all were all giddy about this game, I downloaded it. 

I do not have the attention span for games with expendable lives. I need unlimited play. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards