Attire & Accessories Forum

Experience Selling Your Wedding Dress Online?

I got married last June and I have to say I kind of miss visiting these boards! My wedding dress is just sitting in my parents house and I would love to sell it to another beautiful bride. I know their are lots of different online sites that have this options, I just can't really find any reviews or success rates. Before spending the $25 or whatever to list the dress I would just love some personal experiences from those that have successfully sold their dress. How did you know what to charge? Was it professionally cleaned before? If it was altered, how did you explain what was done? Did you list on more than one site? How long did it take to sell? My dress is a Perla D by Pnina Tornai (Style 14116, exclusive to Kleinfelds). I have the original receipt and Kleinfelds garment bag. Any advice is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Re: Experience Selling Your Wedding Dress Online?

• I sold a David's Bridal Dress on Preowned wedding dresses. It was unaltered and it took about two weeks. I listed it 50% off make sure you also list the strret size.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards