Wedding Woes
Options

OFace

I got sucked into BPAL. I made an order last night for 5 of the Imps- Two Five Seven, Marie, Harlot, Veil, and La Belle au Bois Dormant. I also have two other oils coming from another indie store, plus some soap and bath bombs. And a contouring powder from another store. Then I started looking at decant circles and I realized I had better stop or my monthly budgeted money for makeup, etc. was going to be used for the year by January.

Re: OFace

• Options
    0Face0Face member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited January 2015
    *tents fingers*

EXCELLENTTTT.  Also, if you want more mainstream or mainstream-niche brands (houbigant, bruno acampora, tom ford, diptyque, francis kurkdjian, byredo, etc) try The Perfumed Court.

They do some really great decants, in various sizes, and though kind of pricey you can try some awesome stuff without shelling out major bucks.  I've found that I love having a little jar with just samples at my ready when my normal collection is *yawn*. 

Back to BPAL, the best part are their extensive forums so you can follow a like to another like to another like.  It's a black hole---almost like when you find an artist on spotify or pandora and you never come out of the rabbit hole, because that's okay because you know you'll smell awesome.

I could talk about this stuff for days.

• Options
    Yeah, I saw a place that had decants. I'm trying to find a decant of Annick Goutal's Rose Absolue and I'd like to try Tom Ford's Cafe Rose. I have a thing for rose scents.

The other indie I've heard good things about that I'd like to try is Alkemia. But I'm going to wait until what I ordered comes in and see if there is anything I'd like to splurge on getting a full size.

Good news is that I've been cleaning out my makeup and getting rid of the really old stuff, so I've got more room! (Worst justification ever)

• Options
    RoseAbsolue

and

CafeRose

Sorry, not sorry.
  • Options
    STAHHHPPPP!

Ordered. :(
  • Options
    I did "lol". 

But it's one of those moments, when you hover over "submit" and close your eyes and just click.  Because really...what is $XX when you'll be SO HAPPY when they come in the mail an the first whiff is....*angels singing*

I'm not helping, I know. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards