Ohio-Cincinnati

Looking for an urban/warehouse venue. HELP! SOS!

My fiancé and I are looking for a venue that ISN'T on any "best of" lists because, frankly, all of those are probably going to be way over budget for us. We considered the American Sign Museum for a moment (and we still are) but we would really REALLY love to find a place that is basically untouched so we can decorate to our liking. We love the idea of an urban wedding or something in a warehouse or large art studio (not museum).

I know this is SO specific but if anybody has any recommendations or places they know about in OTR, downtown, Clifton, Northside...any help would be greatly appreciated! We've already checked out the Mockbee and we're thinking no on that.

Thank you! And CONGRATS to all the lovely couples on here!!

Re: Looking for an urban/warehouse venue. HELP! SOS!

• When I was trying to find a venue I called the local breweries, madtree and Rhinegiest.  Madtree has a private area I believe they rented out but it was too small for our group.  Rhinegiest didn't have a space yet, but I heard they are opening one!  Not sure if that fits your vision but there are also a ton of new breweries popping up!
  • New Riff has a really cool space, but it definitely isn't inexpensive. Take a look at Pallet 23 in Northside. I haven't been three, but I've looked at it online and it sounds exactly like what you are looking for. Good luck!
  • Check out Longworth Hall - they have a space with exposed brick and industrial beams, and an entryway downstairs with a very industrial vibe that carries over into the upstairs since there's a balcony overlooking it.  It's too small for our wedding but seemed reasonably priced - the guy we met with said they can work with you to adjust based on what you're looking for.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards