Chit Chat
Options

Jeff Bridges' Sleeping Tapes?

Has anyone else listened to this? I love ambient music and guided meditations to help me sleep, so I was curious about what to expect. And it's just so...odd. Like, I have no idea what to think of it. On the one hand, it sounds like he just carried a tape recorder with him and recorded his conversations and narrated what he saw. On the other hand, it did help me sleep. I have a theory that his voice is just so soothing that even if he's rambling about nonsense (like whether or not a random hiker's name is Neal), it's still a good voice to fall asleep to.

I just really want to know what other people think. So far I haven't talked to anybody else besides FI who's heard it.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Jeff Bridges' Sleeping Tapes?

• Options
    I had no idea such a thing existed, but I am interested now. Especially tonight, since it's way past my bed time and I'm not even vaguely ready for bed...

Honestly, he probably does have one of the best possible voices for this kind of thing.
    imageDaisypath Friendship tickers
  • Options
    I think the website is dreamingwithjeff.com. You can listen to it for free on streaming, or pay a donation to download it. I'm honestly considering downloading it. Even if I think it's a little silly, he does have a great voice. Especially now. I don't know that I'd want to fall asleep to his 30-year-old voice.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I will have to check it out when I have a better internet connection. Mobile data is not good for streaming or downloading. :(
    imageDaisypath Friendship tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards