Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

Still life - your favorite pics!

What is your favorite still life pic from the day? Rings or things? Can't wait to view your favorites! Give me your top 3! :

Our rings :)

The chairs - so peaceful with the hustle and bustle all around - I just love this pic!

Re: Still life - your favorite pics!

• And for my 3rd picture...not so much "still life," but it's one of my favorites - one of our wedding favor cookie cutters held up to the August sun.:)

• Here are mine:

Some of the painted wooden hearts we strung around the garden:

One of the place settings (which were all mismatched vintage china) and the place name nest.

Our rings on two of the little birds from the tables.
  • pearls687pearls687 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited November 2012
    Here are mine:

Rings:

My bouquet with my grandparents charm:

My dress detail:

And honorable mention (not exactly still-life):

Harpist:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

•  Our Photog didn't take a lot of still shots so these are "kinda" still shots.. haha
    Our rings on H's cover

Yes. This is a giant suite of armor. H's squadron's mascot... That some of the guys stole to make sure he is at our wedding (he goes to all squadron functions.. haha) 

again not really a "still shot" but he was so excited to see that I made my garter his alma mater. It's the only thing from the wedding that I kept a secret from him. 
  • We played my favourite game to help me calm down before the ceremony and got this cool ring shot:

Our wedding colours were orange and green. This is the boutonniere for my dad, waiting in the kitchen.

My fabulous shoes:
  • This is our "rings" shot

The sign from our card table. I love this sign and now it sits on our kitchen table.

This is a pic of our hall, not really a still life but I love the way it turned out!

imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Again, I love these posts!  Thanks for starting them and for everyone who shares!!  Here are mine:

This is a shot of a bridesmaid's flowers.  I just loved the flowers!

This is a candid shot of my ring that I never knew was taken until I got my pics back...

We had a charicature artist at our wedding as "favors" for the guests.  It was pretty expensive, but a HUGE hit.  Here's a picture of one of them in a window of where we had our reception.

Me: 30 Dx with PCOS 4 years ago DH: perfectly "normal" Jan 2012-August 2012 500mg Metformin (couldn't get up to actual dosage of 1000mg); Aug 2012 - met with RE; Sept. 2012 - HSG: all clear; 50mg Clomid (3 follies), trigger, estrace, prometrium, IUI = BFN; Oct. 2012: 50mg Clomid (1 follie, thinned uterine lining), trigger, estrace, prometrium, IUI = BFP! Beta #1: (11/19/12) = 215! Beta #2 (11/21/12) = 518! First u/s scheduled for 12/04 BabyFruit Ticker
  • I love these posts! Everyone has such nice pictures!

Here's my engagement ring sitting on part of our invitation. 

This is my bouquet with my great grandmother's cameo attached to it

And not quite a still life, but here's my lovely kitty and the bridesmaids' bouquet
    Wedding Venue - Ramsey Golf & Country Club, NJ Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Photographer - Steve Belner, of Photovisions
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Check out my cooking blog, SERIF & SPICE!
    Our wedding has been featured on a wedding blog!

Michaela's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Haha, you're last pic reminded me of one of mine: This is Sammy with the bulk delivery of centerpiece flowers. Never saw him get up there and he never knocked any down!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Beautiful picutures ladies!
  • Rings next to a hidden Mickey

Programs that H designed completely without my help:

Our venue with my dress hanging up in the bridal suite:

• SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool to see all the pictures! I love each detail! Thanks for sharing!! :)
  • Oh, I have so  many that I loved...

Cake

Our son's tux...

Dress

Ceremony flowers

I think this is one of my very favorites, the steps up to the ceremony spot beforehand..

Our second line pics, the weather was just gorgeous and the light was perfect

The wine we drank
    Our table

My old roommate dancing 

H, my sister and I after her speech

• So pretty.  Love these.  Here are mine:

My dress and personalized hanger

rings

my bouquet

hair

seating arrangements

(cheese)cake and personalized topper (including our dog)

room setup

table setup

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards