Nevada-Las Vegas

4/11/15 - Big Day: Sin City Entertainment, Platinum, Nevada Party Bus, Chateau, Sin City Cupcakes

Sin City Entertainment - F: I had hired a showgirl as a surprise to go with Elvis. My contact was Lisa and at first she was very responsive. As we got closer, her responsiveness really diminished. The day of, I asked where the showgirl was and was told she didn't show up and Kimberly could not get ahold of the company. Everyone was loving Elvis so it didn't bother me much. I called today and I guess Lisa had gotten the flu and dropped the ball. They are refunding me so no big deal. 

Sin City Cupakes - A: These were a big hit with everyone. We ordered 5 dozen of the minis including a custom-made salted caramel cupcake. I alone ate about 8 of them haha. The other flavors we had were: Better than Sex, No Limit Lemon Drop, Devil's Scandal, and Red Dragon. Total $200. 

Smashbooth - A: I don't remember this much but it was a typical Photo Booth. Our package came with a memory book which was really fun to read on the way home. It also came with a flash drive that I will look at later. I do wish they had more props as I felt it was a little limited but again nothing that would make or break. They were pretty cheap as I got the package during Black Friday. I think the total was $430. 

Nevada Party Bus - D: I really did want to give a better review since we had such a great time Thursday. We had a different bus driver this time and he was not very friendly. First, I did not get a big enough bus. I didn't know who to invite on the photos so the bridal party and their significant others and the parents all came. Oh and the photographers which I forgot to calculate in the number. So we were CRAMPED! The photographers asked for water for us and I guess there was some going back and forth because we didn't "request" it to be on the bus. Our first stop was the hangover lot but he had no clue what I was talking about. I didn't know where it was either so we ended up just going to the Welcome Sign first. He took the LONG way to the sign. Next we went to Cosmo and then time was up. I was a little disappointed were weren't able to get more photos. My husband had the agreed upon amount including the tip. I guess he asked for more money which again I think is SUPER rude. Total for 1.5 hours was $200 + $40 tip. 

Platinum - A+++ x infinity: From the moment I contacted Platinum, Hava and Kimberly were AMAZING. Hava is the one who did the initial contracts and was so responsive and patient with my millions of questions. After all was signed, I was assigned to Kimberly. Words can't describe how FANTASTIC Kimberly is. She made my dreams come true. I NEVER had to worry about a thing as I knew I was in great hands. She was accommodating, fun, patient, responsive at ALL times. I asked a friend to be my DOC for the day but she said she didn't have to do anything as Kimberly had it all perfect. She made sure I always had a drink in my hand and that our parents had everything/anything they needed. I want to be friends with Kimberly forever haha

Misora is GORGOUS and the food was amazing. We had salmon, mashed potato bar, green beans, carved beef, crab/shrimp, salad and it came with a dessert bar of mini cheesecakes and mini creme brûlées. People couldn't believe the view and that they got to party the night away on a rooftop. I did rent uprights from All Night Long during a Black Friday sale and I was so glad I did. I also brought my own chair covers and napkins (I was being picky) and they put them up for free. I can't wait to share photos when we get them back. If you are looking for amazing service, a stress-free venue...go with Platinum! Total: $13,000 for 55 people as well as several upgrades. 

Saturday morning we moved over to the Platinum to stay as it was included in our package. The rooms here are AWESOME.  We, along with many others, wish we had stayed here instead of Flamingo. It was great having a balcony and large suite to party in with guests after the wedding. We liked it so much we decided to stay another night :) 

Chateau - F: I LOVE Chateau so I was super disappointed in this. We originally booked a table but after 5 days in Vegas, people were starting to crash and some had super early flights. I figured it would be good to still put 20 people on the guest list. Little did I know that we were going to have to wait in the giant line. We asked about getting a table but they said the rest of the guest would still have to wait in line. After going back and forth for some time with 5 different people, I said forget it and we went to a dueling piano bar. 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 4/11/15 - Big Day: Sin City Entertainment, Platinum, Nevada Party Bus, Chateau, Sin City Cupcakes

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards